- Develop talent pool for various key positions for the identified plan;
- Coordinate or join in indoors or outdoors recruitment events;
- Carry out recruitment process, from the job posting, coordination of test/interview procedure, candidate sourcing... to effective employment for assigned open positions, towards both external and internal candidates.
- Leverage leading-edge recruiting sources and tools to pro-actively identify candidates
- Partner with Hiring Managers/Division Managers and interview team members to develop pro-active strategies for addressing talent gaps
- Develop recruiting strategies and perform full cycle recruiting for the company’s needs
- Develop an understanding of business requirements, organization plans and candidate qualifications by establishing partnerships interviewing leads
- Conduct phone and/or in-person interviews, and refer qualified candidates to Hiring Managers
- Present employment offers by selling organization values, strengths and opportunities
2. Employer Branding:
- Work would involve identifying the pulse of students and coming up with creative branding & marketing campaigns based on the best opportunities available in IBL and taking that to students.
- Social media marketing, helping with creation of video based collateral and coordinating/collaborating widely within the IBL marketing organization.
- Internal marketing of initiatives to help mobilize volunteers for various initiatives.
- Other tasks as assigned
- At least 2-3 years in experience in same position
- Strong verbal and communication, presentation skills
- Bachelor degree (preferred HR Management)
- Strong networking skills; energetic and outgoing personality
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Proactive, takes initiative to drive and complete projects
- Fluently in English