Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies with headquarter located in Denmark and other 17 offices around the world. Netcompany Viet Nam is the only office in Asia. Globally Netcompany employs 7000+ of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers.
We seek an IT Operator for Netcompany Operations, here you will be part of an ambitious team with competent colleagues. Do you have experience within e.g., design and operation of Microsoft environments? Then you might be our new colleague.
As an IT Operator in Netcompany Operations you will be part of the daily operation and support of many different solutions. You will be part of projects where you will contribute with design, maintenance, optimizing, implementation, and handle incoming alarms from servers.
Your workdays will furthermore contain solutions within safety, patching of servers, and applications. Operations is a unit where you need to be ready to provide with technical support for projects and deliveries. Therefore, it is important you have good interpersonal skills when working with the customers and the Operations organization such as Network, Storage teams, and Backup teams.
As a new employee in Netcompany many will experience a steep learning curve, that is why it is important that you desire to learn something new and seek new knowledge.
In summary, your daily work would be:
- Be part of the daily operation and support of many different solutions.
- Participate in design, maintenance, optimizing, implementation and provide solutions within safety, patching of servers, and applications.
- Handle incoming alarms from servers.
- Provide with technical support for projects and deliveries.
- Work with the customers and the Operations organization such as Network, Storage teams, and Backup teams.
We like to see that you have experience with the following technologies:
- Windows Server
- Windows Domain Controllers
- Active Directory
- Linux servers (This would be an advantage but not a requirement)
- Furthermore, it will be an advantage if you are familiar with LoadBalancer, Azure Services and have concrete experience with system documentation and system migrations.
Our new colleague is a team player with an interest in raising your own and your knowledge level. You will properly be updated on the latest technologies because you simply can’t help it. You need to be self-propelled, and not afraid to take on responsibility. You need to be structured and document all your work. In exchange we guarantee that you will be part of a central and professional unit in an ambitious company that strives to work with the latest technologies. We are a company that means it when we say we are making a difference.
In short, we imagine that you:
- Holding Bachelor's or Master's of engineering degree in computer science, software, computer engineering or related field
- Experienced with Windows Server, Windows Domain Controllers, Active Directory, Powershell, system documentation and system migrations
- Experienced with Linux servers is a plus
- Are Familiar with LoadBalancer, Azure Services is a strong plus
- Are flexible and prepared to make an extra effort with your colleges when it’s necessary
- Open towards and able to quickly learn new technologies
- Are fluent in English and have strong communicative skills, both orally and in writing.
And other benefits that you would love:
- Clear Academy system and mentoring program to help you develop your career within Netcompany
- Performance appraisal twice a year to guarantee constructive feedbacks
- Professional Scandinavian working environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas along with being supportive, fun and flexible
- Advanced technical solutions, agile culture and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Attractive salary that is adjusted annually based on your performance along with an annual performance bonus
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and your family
- Annual company trip
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees
- Working with a variety of clients and colleagues all over the world
- Social and sports activities hosted by Netcompany After Dark (Friday bar, go-kart, BBQ, escape room, football, badminton, table tennis etc.)
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will be able to help with any questions you may have.