Netcompany is one of the fastest growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organizations in the world. Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty.
We operate in both the public and private sector and our services range from application development and cloud migration through to programme delivery and service operations. Our team consists of true thought leaders who drive business transformation through innovative use of technologies such as predictive data analytics and cognitive computing. We have highly skilled and motivated technologists globally, who are involved in the delivery of some of the most secure, complex, and nationally important technology programmes.
As a Product Owner at Netcompany you will deliver high profile digital products and services for some of the UK’s largest companies and Public Sector organisations.
You will work with market leading technologies and span user, technical and business operations to build solutions that meet user needs, deliver business impact and benefit society.
As part of the growing Netcompany Product and User Centred Design practice you are joining at an exciting time and will play an active role in developing Netcompany’s Centres of Excellence and service offerings, support business development and client engagement.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships with clients and act as a key point of contact in delivery teams
- Understand user and business needs and requirements and the wider operational and organisation context
- Own and develop product strategies and visions
- Lead and develop multi-disciplinary delivery teams
- Create product roadmaps and prioritise features for development
- Manage product backlogs including elaboration, prioritisation and acceptance of user stories
- Create strategies and plans to capture and track user feedback, benefits realisation and service performance and use these to optimise product design
- You are an experienced product manager with the ability to lead and coach team members to deliver outstanding digital products
- You work in agile, multi-disciplinary delivery teams and have experience delivering new products as part of large and complex transformation projects
- You are adept at building strong client relationships and working collaboratively across teams and organisations to deliver challenging projects to tight timescales
- You have experience delivering in the UK public sector including working to GDS standards and passing Service Standard Assessments
- Experience in consulting roles is desirable
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
We are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
At Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.