Netcompany has gone from being a small start-up in 2000 to becoming a frontrunner in the Northern Europe’s IT industry. We’re 7000 skilled IT consultants and developers located in offices in Warsaw, Poland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the United Kingdom and Vietnam.
We are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. At Netcompany we rely on one another and we develop quickly. We are team players. We change societies by creating life-changing IT solutions for variety of customers – from small private companies to large projects in the public sector. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
Are you a skilled communicator with a passion for making a difference? We're looking for a highly skilled and driven Communication Specialist to join our team and help us connect with our audience and achieve our mission.
In this role, you'll be responsible for creating and executing communication strategies, writing and editing content, managing our social media presence and developing relationships with key stakeholders. As a Communication Specialist you will executing PR campaigns that generate positive media coverage and developing and implementing employer branding strategies that attract top IT Talents. You'll work closely with our marketing to ensure that our messaging is consistent and effective.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Education: minimum BA degree in Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, Media Studies, Digital Communications Studies or similar
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in the communication field, gathered either in PR agency, digital marketing agency and / or in-house in communication role (preferably from international, large organizations)
- Sound understanding of social media platforms and experience managing social media accounts
- Strong writing and editing skills with attention to detail – both Polish and English (English command minimum C1)
- Experience in creating and executing communication strategies
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- A passion for staying up-to-date with the latest communication and digital marketing trends
- Experience in employer branding and talent attraction – nice to have
- Experience in Diversity & Inclusion area – nice to have
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Apply today and take the first step in joining a dynamic and growing team. Don't miss this opportunity to grow your career and make a real impact with a company that values communication and creativity. Apply now!
We have fun together
There is no place in the IT industry more committed to establishing a strong, tightly knit, and social community than us. Despite our size, we maintain a flat hierarchy throughout the company. Everyone talks with everyone. During the day, we work focused for our customers, but outside office hours we enjoy social events and activities.
Terms of Employment & Benefits:
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Multisport Card
- Scandinavian work environment
- Free lunch served daily at the office
- Drinks, snacks, sweets & fruit available in our kitchens
- Free English and Danish lessons at the office
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external training and certifications
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, Norway, the UK and Vietnam
- Attractive office with a view and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
Sounds like something for you?
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to help with any questions you may have.
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.