Group HR Manager- Administration, Mobility and Compensation & Benefits
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organizations in the world. Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty.
We operate in both the public and private sector and our services range from application development and cloud migration through to programme delivery and service operations. Our team consists of true thought leaders who drive business transformation through innovative use of technologies such as predictive data analytics and cognitive computing. We have highly skilled and motivated technologists globally, who are involved in the delivery of some of the most secure, complex, and nationally important technology programmes.
Do you thrive in a dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders? Can you lead a team across diverse areas? Can you structure and develop our compensation & benefits (C&B) area? Then you might be our new Group HR Manager within Administration, Mobility and C&B.
In this role you will be exposed to a variety of tasks with the administration, mobility, and C&B. You will manage a team of 3 HR Consultants primarily focusing on administration and mobility, while taking a more active part of driving our C&B agenda in close collaboration with stakeholders.
You will work in a global setting across Netcompany’s locations. The position is part of Netcompany’s Group HR organisation and leadership team. We are a small team of HR professionals focusing on developing HR practices, supporting people decisions across Netcompany locations, and ensuring roll-out of Netcompany standards.
Key responsibilities in the position
As a Group HR Manager, you will be situated either in our headquarters in Copenhagen or in our London office and report to the Global Chief People Officer.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Lead a team consisting of 3 HR Consultants covering the areas of HR administration, mobility, and compensation & benefits.
- Ensure all aspects within the three above mentioned areas are running efficient and are compliant with internal and external standards.
- Develop and continuously improve global processes and tools within the area of compensation & benefits.
- Provide data and benchmarking analysis to fully support development and implementation of compensation and benefits strategies, policies, and processes.
- Coordinate annual compensation & benefits activities across the business, including the end-year process.
- Work closely with colleagues within all Netcompany entities to ensure that compensation and benefits tools, policies and processes are aligned.
- Act as one-point of contact for local HR departments and coordinate HR legal related issues with our Group Legal function.
It is expected that you are able to independently drive the above-mentioned responsibilities, even though many will be carried out in collaboration with colleagues and business leaders.
Please note that this position also includes travel to other Netcompany locations. This is often day-to-day travel or travel with one overnight stay. Approximately 1-2 monthly travel must be expected.
To succeed in the role, you must be able to perform in an international, fast-moving environment and you will have the proven ability to analyse information to provide advice on the best options to progress in line with established policies and process.
On top of this we expect you to:
- Have a solid understanding of the principles and practices of compensation and benefits.
- Have the ability to partner with the business to understand business needs and translate into concrete actions and strategies.
- Be able to navigate in a global context, confident in communicating with people at all levels.
- Strong written and presentation skills, able to take complex subjects and communicate them in a simple and compelling way, to support decision making.
- Be fluent in English.
- Hold a relevant master’s degree or CIPD Level 5 or proven evidence at this level
- Have a proven track record of working effectively across all HR disciplines
Netcompany was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Copenhagen. Today we are an international company with more than 6,500 employees in 17 countries. We are a pure IT service provider of innovative, socially, and business-critical solutions that accelerate customers' digital transformation through the development, maintenance and operation of digital platforms, core systems and user interfaces. We provide end-to-end IT services, from analysis and consulting to implementation and operation, to a broad customer base consisting of large and medium-sized companies from various industries in the private and public sectors. Over the years, we have stuck to our core values and have never compromised on the qualities on which our business was founded.
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.