Audit & Assurance Manager
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organizations in the world. Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty.
We operate in both the public and private sector and our services range from application development and cloud migration through to programme delivery and service operations. Our team consists of true thought leaders who drive business transformation through innovative use of technologies such as predictive data analytics and cognitive computing. We have highly skilled and motivated technologists globally, who are involved in the delivery of some of the most secure, complex, and nationally important technology programmes.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Audit & Assurance Manager to be a key member of our growing Security Function. As part of the role, you will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and point of contact for internal and external Information Security audits for our key client.
- Develops policies and procedures within their subject area as required.
- Engages with, assists internal and external business stakeholders to resolve matters within subject area/s.
- Is responsible for managing, maintaining and updating the audit program and audit plans on behalf of the GSO.
- Conducts risk-based audit & assurance activities on information security processes and controls’ effectiveness on a regular basis.
- Is the point of contact for external parties who are engaged to conduct audit & assurance activities
- Is the point of contact for providing assurance information to external parties.
- Reports and communicates all audit outcomes, actions and opportunities for improvement to the Information Security Steering Committee.
- Is responsible for reporting audit outcomes to regulators or customers if required (subject to legal council approval).
- Ensures licences are appropriately managed and where relevant, periodic software license validations are conducted.
- Ensures the ownership of any software developed by colleagues, contractors or third parties for GKN Automotive is clearly defined in the terms of the contract.
- Provides reporting to KPIs for area/s of responsibility.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a similar role in a large organisation or consultancy.
- Client facing, and able to support clients and their environments across a wide technology stack.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Information Security audits
- Experience with Policy & Procedure Audit / Control maturity
- Strong understanding on security industry standards and best practise including TISAX/ISO27001/2
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
We are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
At Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.