Netcompany is one of the fastest growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organizations in the world. Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty.
We operate in both the public and private sector and our services range from application development and cloud migration through to programme delivery and service operations. Our team consists of true thought leaders who drive business transformation through innovative use of technologies such as predictive data analytics and cognitive computing. We have highly skilled and motivated technologists globally, who are involved in the delivery of some of the most secure, complex, and nationally important technology programmes.
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative technical Bid Writer to join our growing business development team. Your primary responsibility will be to work with our Bid Managers, Business Development, Subject matter experts and partner organisations to write, edit, review, and produce winning proposals.
You will have excellent communication skills with an energetic and organised attitude and the ability to identify an appropriate core message and approach required for any bid. Skilled in analysing requirements and collaborating with subject matter experts, both technical and non-technical, with experience in writing high-quality copy, tailored to the audience.
- Write, edit, review, and produce winning proposals (RFI, RFP, ITT)
- Understand customer requirements and translate our capabilities and case studies into compelling responses
- Review and edit proposal responses for consistency, compliance, win theme incorporation, solution accuracy, and other elements during regular and core team review cycles to create the final proposal submission
- Revise schedules, outlines, and compliance matrixes as necessary throughout proposal life cycle
- Coordinate with graphic designers to conceptualize, develop, and integrate compelling proposal graphics that convey concepts and proposed solutions to enhance proposal documents
- Collaborate with Capture Managers, Technical Leads/PMs, and SMEs as required
- Work on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of company markets and strategic objectives.
- Remain current on all modifications/Q&As and communicate them to the team
- Manage other people’s contributions to submission documents to ensure timely completion
- Act as quality control during the submission period - manage, review, and provide feedback on bids and presentations
- Create presentations using PowerPoint and advise teams on presentations best practice
- Contribute to the team by bringing ideas for improving the RFP response process including protocols for proposal development, tracking and monitoring, and recommending opportunities for improvement and efficiency.
Key skills and experience required:
- Good experience as a bid writer and coordinating bids
- Knowledge of bidding best practice techniques, e.g., Shipley, APMP
- Excellent English language writing skills, both technical and non-technical, with experience in writing high-quality copy, tailored to the audience
- Exceptional organisational skills, with an ability to manage a diverse range of tasks, involving different people and different activities to tight deadlines
- Highly computer literate with an eye for design and an accomplished ability to use Microsoft PowerPoint
- Confident communicator both verbally, written and visually
- Ability to develop compelling themes, discriminators, and messaging to communicate and support value proposition
- Ability to guide and effectively influence with and without authority; strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management, proposal teams, SMEs, peers, and teaming partners
- Ability to lead development of graphics that support win themes, solution, and key messaging
- Ability to create original content using interview and research techniques
- Ability to work well independently or as part of a team
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
We are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
At Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.