We are looking for an ambitious salary and benefits expert, who has drive and willingness to work in a fast-paced growing business. You are ready to be part of a timely and accurate finance team. Furthermore, you will perform in-depth analysis of our business trends on salary, and lead compliance on employee benefits.
The challenge we offer
You will be responsible for the monthly payroll, employee benefits and compliance with HMRC, reporting to the UK Finance Manager. Other responsibilities can include having discussions with the business and creating presentations with HR, such as gender pay gap.
Key activities of the job are:
- Input manual changes into payroll on a monthly basis using excel
- Liaise with our outsourced payroll processing team
- Assist in the preparation of audits
- Provide payroll and benefits information/reports to support the wider Finance team
- Perform all associated pension payments processes impacting monthly payroll
- To validate accuracy of monthly data input by HR on the payroll tracker and to convert to the payrolls
- Constant checking of input data by processing the payroll
- To process and advise on additional out of cycle pay runs
- To check that we are adhering to all statutory (including parental leave) and contractual payments and compliance
- Manage all payroll and pension queries coming through on the inbox
- P11D and PSA submissions
- Ad-hoc analysis and reports such as gender pay gap
- Processing of month end salary journals
You are going to be part of our finance team, where you are able to develop yourself and gain valuable work experience within a multinational finance team.
The skills you bring
- High attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of UK payroll and benefits related legislation is essential
- Strong excel including vlookups and pivot tables
- Ability to prioritise whilst under pressure
As a person you are energetic and committed. You possess the ability to communicate well and are extroverted. It is your drive to be impactful and to understand the business and it’s needs from a salary and benefits perspective. You have a great numbers mindset, interested in salary compliance and understand the importance of being proactive. Furthermore, you are detail-orientated, focused on quality, and thrives of delivering on time when given an assignment.