Senior IT Architect - Special Joining Bonus
As a Senior Architect, you are responsible for ensuring that the business' requirements are translated into the right technical solution, based on the most suitable systems, frameworks and choice of architecture. This means that you must have an understanding of many different systems and actively follow the technical development in order to be able to match the requirements specification in the best possible way.
You will typically be responsible for ensuring that the development team complies with the technical framework and delivers good code. You must therefore be sharp in Clean Code principles, Design Patterns, development methods.
- Ensure good architecture, well-structured code and good interfaces between the system components
- Lay the foundation for the project early in the implementation phase
- Plan strategies and designs for various technical areas
- Daily meeting with your team to ensure a high technical and business level
- Consult with the client in both a hands on & strategic capacity
- Management responsibility - the degree depends on your experience from previous jobs
- In some situations, you will act as the role of local team lead, and share the knowledge to junior members
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in the IT industry
- Has experience with either Java, .NET, C# or similar
- Has been involved in developing and delivering major IT solutions
- Can participate actively in the technical dialogue about how the project is to be built
- The ability to effectively estimate work and produce deliverables on time.
- Knowledge of specific technologies and methods within modern system development
- Ability to plan and organize one's own work - tasks and accurately report issues and progress
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to use own initiative
- Ability to identify areas for own personal development
- An understanding of agile tools and techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally, some experience client-facing
And other benefits that you would love:
- Clear Academy system and mentoring program to help you develop your career within Netcompany
- Performance appraisal twice a year to guarantee constructive feedback
- Professional Scandinavian working environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas along with being supportive, fun and flexible
- Advanced technical solutions, agile culture and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Attractive salary that is adjusted annually based on your performance along with an annual performance bonus
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and your family.
- Annual company trip
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees
- Working with a variety of clients and colleagues all over the world
- Social and sports activities hosted by Netcompany After Dark (Friday bar, go-kart, BBQ, escape room, football, badminton, table tennis etc.)
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team (email@example.com) who will be able to help with any questions you may have.