Data Consultant - APD- UK
As part of our ambitious growth plans, Netcompany is looking for a Data Consultants to join us on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to our clients. Based remotely initially, and then in London, you'll be joining a forward-thinking organisation that puts your personal development and career progression first.
As a Data consultant at Netcompany, you have two roles: a Consultant and Data Subject Matter Expert (SME). As a consultant, you’ll interact with our clients, work alongside a multi-disciplinary team, and provide problem-solving skills. As a data SME, you are keen to use modern data and analytics technologies and working with your team to develop data solutions for our clients.
- Data management and insight activities such as design, model, development, and deployment to production. This includes data integration, data migration, data warehousing, business intelligence, reporting and visualisation, data analysis and profiling
- Manage stakeholder, client, and third-party deliverables and expectations
- Documentation of data solutions at a level that leaves the client confident and convinced that the delivery will be successful
We expect knowledge of multiple data and analytics tools and tech and willing to learn new ones as necessary:
- Relational Databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, PosgreSQL, and MySQL
- Programming languages such as Python and SQL
- Logical and physical data modelling for both OLAP and OLTP
- Data processing and testing, Extract, Transform, Load (ETL)
- Data visualization, reporting and dashboards in tool such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, or similar
- DevOps for CI/CD and related tech and tools such as Git and Terraform
- General Cloud such as Azure, AWS, and GCP
- Candidates must be willing to do UK based travel for projects
- Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn a wide range of technologies
- Join a team of highly motivated and experienced colleagues who thrive in delivering exceptional service to Netcompany`s end users
- Build active partnerships with our stakeholders to provide the independent, trusted advice and deliveries
- Be a part of an essential and professional department
- Develop your career through our Academy and mentoring programmes to ensure you grow with us.
- Become certified in various technological solutions
- Have fun! Participating in our social After Dark clubs with monthly events.