Senior IT Consultant
Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies with headquarter located in Denmark and other 17 offices around the world. Netcompany Viet Nam is the only office in Asia. Globally Netcompany employs 7000+ of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers.
Our Projects come from Europe
You will get the chance to work on different programming languages and technologies as this will vary from project to project. A large part of our projects uses technologies like AngularJS, gulp, Sass, React and node.js on Java and .NET. Besides that, we work with SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Microsoft SQL-server, Sitecore, Oracle and Weblogic to name just a few.
We are looking for ambitious candidates to join us on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimal solutions to our clients in Europe. You will join our strong and dedicated team based in Ho Chi Minh City, where you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most skilled consultants in Vietnam and our technically skilled employees in Europe.
Why you should join us
- Working with European projects
- Open & diversity culture: We aim for a flat office culture where people can always raise their voice
- In Netcompany, we invest in our people, and our employees are our strongest asset: We have an extensive employee development program which upscales your competencies
- We have a clear development vision that helps to chart a stellar career for you: If you are looking for an opportunity to reach manager level within next year, or you would like to enhance your leadership skill, this will be a prospective option for you
- Keep up with the latest technology trends: You will work with a lot of different and exciting solutions and technologies, also work on some of the largest, most complex and technically innovative IT projects for some of the most prestigious organizations in the world
As our Senior IT Consultant you will:
- Analyze, understand business and technical requirements and work with clients across different domains and industries
- Produce high-quality design deliverables that describe how the solution will accommodate business and technical requirements
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using the best practices and design patterns
- Conduct unit and manual testing and deliver high quality solutions
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs and devise solutions to troubleshoot and address issues
- Work in an agile, international environment with experienced and skilled colleagues in Vietnam and Europe
- Plan and organize your own work and accurately report issues and progress in a timely manner
- Team Leadership
- Identify areas for own personal development
- You will get a chance to work with different programming languages and technologies as those vary from project to project, a large part our tech stack is Java and C# .NET
- Minimum 4 years of experience within the IT field
- Experienced at Java, .NET C#
- Strong English communication skill (both written and verbal)
- Experienced with development and delivery of bigger IT solutions
- Interest and experience with project management
And other benefits that you would love:
- Clear Academy system and mentoring program to help you develop your career within Netcompany
- Performance appraisal twice a year to guarantee constructive feedback
- Professional Scandinavian working environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas along with being supportive, fun and flexible
- Advanced technical solutions, agile culture and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Attractive salary that is adjusted annually based on your performance along with an annual performance bonus
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and your family.
- Annual company trip
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees
- Working with a variety of clients and colleagues all over the world
- Social and sports activities hosted by Netcompany After Dark (Friday bar, go-kart, BBQ, escape room, football, badminton, table tennis etc.)
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will be able to help with any questions you may have.