MS Dynamics CRM Developer
Do you want to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology enabled organisations in Northern Europe, where you will have a unique opportunity to make an impact on our many exciting projects, while you develop your own skills together with the most talented employees in the IT business?
Projects that make a difference
Netcompany was founded in 2000 and has its headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. With the acquisition of Intrasoft International in late 2021, we added 2,800 people to our existing roster of 3,500 people. Today, we are an international company with more than 6,500 employees working from 17 countries. We serve a wide array of customers in their digital transformation journeys in public and private sectors across Europe.
As new projects are coming we are looking for more ambitious Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developers to join us in this adventure.
You’ll be able to take part in:
Developing various customizations for Dynamics 365 (CRM) to adjust it to business needs. Designing and implementing integrations to other platforms like e-commerce or ERP systems using newest cloud and on-premises technologies (e.g. AZURE).
Your tasks might include:
- Helping our clients in analysis business needs and designing best solutions in Dynamics 365.
- Planning data migration flows and procedures
- Creating integrations
- Running various Proof of Concepts (mobility, SharePoint integrations, barcode scanning etc)
- Writing design and documentation for the project
- Graduate (Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree) of Computer Science or other related numerate disciplines
- Experienced with implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM)
- Experienced with at least one coding language – preferably with C#
- Good English skills both spoken and written
- Open to travel to our offices in Denmark, Norway, the United Kingdom and Vietnam (10 – 50%)
It will be a big plus if you have some previous experience with previous Microsoft Dynamics CRM versions, you know .NET platform and AZURE.
As a person you are
A great team player, ready to go an extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You have the ability to work independently and you are not afraid to take responsibility from day one. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
We have fun together
There is no place in the IT industry more committed to establishing a strong, tightly knit, and social community than us. Despite our size, we maintain a flat hierarchy throughout the company. Everyone talks with everyone. During the day, we work focused for our customers, but outside office hours we enjoy social events and activities.
Our perks and benefits:
- Scandinavian work environment
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Multisport Card
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external trainings and certifications
- Free lunch at the office
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, Norway, the UK and Vietnam
- Attractive office with a view and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
- Free English and Danish lessons at the office
Sounds like something for you?
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all. #LI-KL1