Data Consultant/ Developer
We are looking for skilled and ambitious Data Consultant to develop and deliver data warehouses and other business intelligence solutions.
As a Consultant in our Warsaw office, you will work closely together with your Polish, Danish, Norwegian, the UK colleagues in developing and delivering exciting data projects.
Become a part of an international IT company with many success stories to tell
We employ around 6500+ IT-specialists working from 17 countries. Over 450 of our employees are located at our office in Warsaw.
Lots of responsibility right from the start
As a Consultant/Developer, you're going to deliver value to the projects from your every first day. We expect you to learn quickly and be responsible for your own deliverables from your first week. It requires a big drive to overcome such a steep learning curve, but you are not alone. You will work with some of the best consultants in the industry, who highly value knowledge sharing, feedback, and professional sparring.
The tasks are technical and analytical in the field of working with data. Examples might be:
- Collecting and structuring data from various sources.
- Implementing the business logic on data for use in data models.
- Professional experience within the fields of data modelling, ETL development, data warehouse architecture, data visualization
- Professional experience with project teamwork, business needs analysis, customer facing, etc.
- Higher education with a focus on IT or a technical / scientific education, which has given you a foundation to understand and manage complex data.
- Very good English skills both in writing and verbally
- Quality and result oriented.
We expect that you know, or you are willing to learn, the disciplines and tools that we use in our daily work:
- Database development Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle DB, or similar.
- ETL process development e.g. in Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, Informatica, or similar.
- Data modelling e.g. in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Data visualization in PowerBI, Excel, Qlik, or similar.
Benefits we offer:
- Scandinavian work environment
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Multisport Card
- English and Danish language lessons
- Drinks, snacks & fruit available at the office
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external training and certifications
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the UK, and Vietnam
- Attractive office with a view and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
You are always welcome to contact Netcompany at firstname.lastname@example.org
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.