Do you want to be part of the UK’s and Northern Europe’s most successful IT companies, where you will have a unique opportunity to make an impact on our many exciting projects, while you develop your own skills together with the most skilled employees in the IT business?
We believe that responsibility improves your abilities. Whether you are recently graduated from university or have many years of experience, you get a lot of responsibility from the moment you start at Netcompany. You’ll be working on some of the largest, most complex and technically innovative programmes and projects for some of the most prestigious organisations in the world.
Netcompany are actively seeking a Network Engineer. Based in South London this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology enabled organisations in the UK.
In order to be considered for this role candidates must hold valid (SC) Security Clearance or be willing to undergo Clearance.
Keys Skills and Experience required:
- Worked within a team of Network specialists on large scale IT transformation and data centre fit-out project using applied knowledge of industry-leading practices to produce High Level (HLD) and Low-Level Design (LLD) documents.
- Designed and implemented the Home Office central and distributed Wireless infrastructure based upon Cisco ISE technologies and networking equipment.
- Liaised with Project Delivery and Operations/BAU teams to ensure smooth translation of design, implementation and support handover into production.
- Provided support and troubleshooting during the build and implementation stage.
- Configuration, implementation and ongoing support of the Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers 2500, 4400, 5500, 8500 and Virtual Wireless LAN Controllers, Indoor and Outdoor APs, Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE 2.0), Prime Infrastructure, Mobility services engine (MSE), CMX, Cisco ACI, Nexus 9000, 9300, 7009, 7010, 5500 and 2000 series, Cisco Catalyst 3750, 3850 and 4500 Series switches.
- Designing and implementing VRF, DMVPN on Cisco 3945E, 3925 ISR G2, ISR 4K and ASR series routers. Using various routing protocols Static Routes, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP and MPLS WAN technologies.
- Configuration, implementation and ongoing support of the firewall suite, including Checkpoint Provider, Cisco ASA (5500,5510, 5525-X and ASA 5545-X series), Monitoring and responding to Firewall Change requests.