Netcompany Office - 4th floor, Pax Sky building, 26 Ung Van Khiem, W. 25, Binh Thanh Dist., HCMC
Company Tour at Netcompany
Experience a half day company tour at Netcompany in Ho Chi Minh City
Are you a student with an IT background and have good English communication skills you now have the chance to sign up for an outstanding day with Netcompany in Ho Chi Minh City. On September 27 we welcome you to an exclusive company visit, where you will get a tour at our modern office and at the same time get a chance to meet our managers and IT-professionals - all followed by a nice dinner.
At Netcompany we employ lots of talented graduates directly from the university. As we keep growing nationally and internationally, we’re looking for new colleagues to join us on the journey. The event is a great opportunity for you to get a glance of what we’re working with on a daily basis, and to get an insight of our workplace, which you’ll quickly realize is characterized by an international and dynamic working environment.
The event takes place on September 27, 2019. It will start at 2.00 pm and last until 5.30 pm followed by networking
Who can join?
- Third/Final year students with IT Background
- Good at English
- Passionate in technology and international working environment
Why join this event?
- Experience a real working day in an international and professional working environment
- Learn about company culture and exciting projects at Netcompany
- Get the chance to join the project through case study, so they will know how to work in project be like.
- Networking with senior consultants and managers
- Career orientation
- Many interesting activities, especially the After Dark, where students will join with our employees after work
Due to limited capacity, your chance to get a spot at the event is through registration below.
The last day to register is September 25, 2019 - 12:00 pm. Please notice that you are not guaranteed a spot until you receive a personal e-mail from us when the deadline has passed.
We look forward to a great day!