10. Oct 2022 All news >
Major Sponsors and Dynamic Speaker Line-up Announced for The GovTech Summit 2022
6th October 2022 - LONDON & The Hague - The GovTech Summit, the world’s leading event for public sector innovation, today announced its most expansive speaker and sponsor lineup for the 2022 edition taking place November 1, at the World Forum in The Hague, from 08:30 - 17:30 CET.
Returning for its fifth-year annual edition, The GovTech Summit will see global leaders and industry titans across governments, academia, NGOs, and the startup ecosystem engage on urgent public sector challenges and share best practice around harnessing digital solutions to shape a safer, more citizen-centred and sustainable future for all.
We’re in a historic crisis and the challenges our societies are facing are many. As digital leaders, we must face up to the responsibility. We have to come up with new solutions to create safe, stable, and better lives for all citizens. At this year's GovTech Summit, leaders, thinkers and decision makers are coming together to do just that. I’m proud that Netcompany is at the centre of the future solutions.
- André Rogaczewski, CEO and Co-founder
Split across three stages, the event will host an action-packed schedule of all-star panel discussions, spotlight interviews, next-generation startup demos, and networking stations. To ensure guests worldwide gain the same opportunities to connect, learn and engage with the GovTech community, an immersive online event will run parallel to the in-person event.
The event lineup features prominent speakers presenting on today’s most pressing topics and digital solutions. Notable highlights from the confirmed speakers at this year’s event include:
- Alexandra van Huffelen, Minister for Digitalisation, The Netherlands
- Nadiya Bigun, Deputy Minister of Economy, Ukraine
- Ping Soon Kok, CEO, GovTech Singapore
- Kimberly Johns, Global Lead for GovTech, World Bank
- Stefan Schnorr, State Secretary for Digital and Transport, Germany
- Gregory Mounier, Head of Europol Innovation Lab, Europol
- Ieva Valeškaitė, Vice-minister of Economy & Innovation, Lithuania
- Pedro Tavares, Secretary of State for Justice, Portugal
- Eyal Feder-Levy, CEO & Co-Founder, ZenCity
- Aline Muylaert, COO & Co-Founder, CitizenLab
- Anne Marie Engtoft Larsen, Danish Tech Ambassador
- Henri Verdier, French Ambassador for Digital Affairs
- Bolor-Erdene Battsengel, State Secretary of the Ministry of Digital Development and Communications of Mongolia
Full list of confirmed speakers here.