Technical guidance to participate in the electronic general meeting
You can participate in the online meeting via your computer, tablet or smartphone. WE RECOMMEND that you participate via computer or tablet for the best experience. Online participation allows you to view a live webcast of the meeting, ask questions (via chat) and submit your votes in real time.
The technical requirements for your shareholders are:
- A computer, tablet, or smartphone. It is recommended to participate via computer or tablet for the best experience, and
- The latest versions of Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer 11, Edge, or Firefox.
If a shareholder's device does not live up to the technical requirements, we cannot guarantee that the electronic system will function properly.
We recommend that you test your browser's compatibility by logging in early. You can log in one hour before the meeting starts.
If you are a shareholder:
- Open a web browser and go to this link
- On the login screen, select ‘Shareholder’ and enter your username and password stated on your admission card which you have downloaded/received by email upon registration in the Shareholder Portal.
- Click ‘JOIN MEETING NOW’.
If you have trouble logging in, please click help or call the help desk on + 45 46 09 97.
If you are a guest:
- Select 'GUEST' on the login screen or view through the press webcast.
- As a guest, you will be prompted to complete all the relevant fields including; title, first name, last name and email address.
Please note, guests will not be able to ask questions or vote at the meeting.
When successfully authenticated, the home screen will be displayed and the webcast will appear automatically once the meeting has started.
On the tab menu, you will have options to vote your polls, ask questions and view meeting materials.
Questions and messaging
Shareholders may ask questions regarding the agenda and documents concerning the Annual General Meeting to the Board of Directors and the Executive Management before or during the Annual General Meeting.
We strongly encourage all shareholders to ask questions well in advance as the Board of Directors and the Executive Management might require time to prepare an answer. In addition, the questions submitted during the Annual General Meeting will have a character limit of 1,000 due to the technical setup.
Questions shall be submitted in writing by ordinary mail to Netcompany Group A/S, Group Legal, Grønningen 17, 1., DK-1270 Copenhagen, Denmark, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and shall be received by the Company no later than on Monday, 28 February 2022.
Questions during the meeting can be submitted by following the instructions below:
- Type your message into the box at the bottom of the screen. If the company uses question categories, please choose a category for your question.
- Press the Arrow to send.
- When voting motions are put forward, a bar with a link to the voting tab will automatically appear on your screen.
- To vote, simply select your voting direction from the options shown on screen.
- Your vote has been cast when the check mark appears.
- If you wish to change your vote, select ‘Change My Vote’. You can also select 'Clear your vote' which will clear all votes cast for the motion.
Still need help?
If your question has not been answered please do not hesitate to contact Netcompany or call the help desk on + 45 46 09 97.
I am from the press and would like to interview the Board or Executive Management
Please contact Netcompany's press contact: https://www.netcompany.com/int/About-us/Press
Christina Thomsen, email@example.com, +45 5053 5455