Energy and Utilities
Netcompany has helped many of the large energy-supply companies cope with industry changes and in becoming customer centric via integrated flexible solutions that combine the whole business with sales, service, marketing, production and ERP, across departments and business areas.
Our utilities customers have had great success in the last few years with the introduction of CRM. The solutions have been characterized by:
- Focus on customers instead of address/installation.
- High degree of automation / self-service, e.g., with contracts or moving.
- Close integration to relevant part systems (e.g., billing, web, online marketing)
- Case handling efficiency in customer service / call centers.
- Customer servicing with a diversified product range.
We have extensive and proven components for integration with SonWin, a billing system from Sonlinc, which ensures a standardised, flexible CRM frontend to the accounting system for those customers who want to be more market-oriented.
Currently, we help many of our clients with the transition to a new wholesale model, to promote competition in the industry.
Within waste management, we have a turnkey solution, currently used by three municipalities in Denmark based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The solution handles all aspects of waste management, from contract management, to emptying, and, finally, to billing.