Netcompany is one of the fastest growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organizations in the world. Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty.
We operate in both the public and private sector and our services range from application development and cloud migration through to programme delivery and service operations. Our team consists of true thought leaders who drive business transformation through innovative use of technologies such as predictive data analytics and cognitive computing. We have highly skilled and motivated technologists globally, who are involved in the delivery of some of the most secure, complex, and nationally important technology programmes.
As a User Researcher, you will have be required to lead and align user research activities across several teams.
- Significant experience of planning, designing and delivering user research.
- Extensive experience of using a variety of qualitative and quantitative research techniques and an understanding of how the two approaches complement each other.
- Experience of quantitative research activities such as: questionnaire design and analysis of quantitative data.
- Qualitative research activities such as: interview design, moderation, usability testing, facilitating workshops, contextual enquiry, co-design, ethnographic research.
- Evidence of delivering research that has had a demonstrable positive influence on service and product design.
- Confident in regularly presenting research findings to the wider organisation, externally and to senior stakeholders.
- Leading research within an agile multi- disciplinary team
- Conducting usability testing sessions: designing tasks and scenarios, using a range of tools to collect data and providing recommendations supported by evidence such as video, graphs, tables and pictures.
- Ability to understand highly complex health, social care, political, and business issues and uses that understanding to plan user research that supports the realisation of business objectives across a programme of work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to negotiate and resolve conflict both within the agile team and amongst senior stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills being able to present user research insights through a variety of media be it short bullet emails, formal and informal presentations to research reports with appendices.
- Experience of leading research to support both business and user needs.
- Ability to use a range of software, tools and methods (e.g. online survey and remote user testing software, thematic analysis, basic data analysis etc.) to conduct user research analysis in order to make robust recommendations.
Netcompany was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Copenhagen. Today we are an international company with more than 6,500 employees in 17 countries. We are a pure IT service provider of innovative, socially, and business-critical solutions that accelerate customers' digital transformation through the development, maintenance and operation of digital platforms, core systems and user interfaces. We provide end-to-end IT services, from analysis and consulting to implementation and operation, to a broad customer base consisting of large and medium-sized companies from various industries in the private and public sectors. Over the years, we have stuck to our core values and have never compromised on the qualities on which our business was founded.
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.