Talent Acquisition Lead
Do you want to manage and be part of the industry's most talented recruitment team? As our new Talent Acquisition Team Lead, you will get a job with responsibility from the beginning and a range of exciting tasks, where you will help Netcompany reach our ambitious goals and continue our growth.
Netcompany was founded in 2000 and has its headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. Today, we are an international company with more than 6,500 employees working from 17 countries. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Team Lead to be managing our 6 ambitious Talent Acquisition Consultants in Vietnam.
You will be part of the HR department's ambitious recruitment team in Vietnam, where you will work closely with skilled colleagues, who are passionate about achieving our ambitious HR goals together. You will be reporting to the HR manager in Vietnam, and you will be working closely with the Group Talent Acquisition Manager located in Copenhagen.
As a department and HR professionals, we work dedicated regarding the different parts of the organization as well as to future employees and managers. This requires a deep understanding of what people are passionate about and how they thrive and are challenged in the best possible way for us to make the most of a hectic everyday life.
Your primary tasks will be:
- To drive actions to ensure accomplishment of search and recruitment and all activities related
- To be active in terms of inventing new ways to reach candidates, such as improved search strategies and tools for effective candidate sourcing
- To be responsible for continuous professional development for the talent acquisition team, including peer training and knowledge sharing on tools, methods, and competencies.
- To produce an environment for great teamwork and achieves this within the team
- To ensure consistent and correct data reporting on key metrics for the recruitment process
We imagine that you:
- Well versed with IT recruitment life cycle.
- Is very knowledgeable about search methods and relevant tools, and makes sure that all tools are used for optimal effect
- Is passionate about management and actively knowledge shares with the team
- Is very knowledgeable about competitors in the market
- Has an analytical approach to assess and process optimization and deliveries
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills, in both own national language and English
- Has a Bachelor or Master’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience with research and recruitment and 2 years experience in team management
- Ability to build strong relationship
We secure your development
We have several years of experience with welcoming new colleagues and a setup which is built to give you professional and personal development with start in your ambitions and wishes.
Your career will never grind to a halt with us, and you will develop much faster than anywhere else in the industry.
Nobody prioritizes the social aspects of work more than us
In Netcompany, we have a unique culture and sense of community. No one in the IT industry prioritizes social activities to the same extent as us. We offer a wide range of different clubs and associations within sports, board games, E-sports, and cultural life. In addition, we enjoy meeting at our weekly Friday events, at company parties and team events. The possibilities are many, as we believe that we perform best when we know each other and have fun together.
Send us an application
Upload your CV and a motivated application to our recruitment system via the link.
“In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.”