System Administrator - IT Services
Be part of an international IT company with great success
Netcompany is one of the fastest moving IT businesses and consulting companies in Denmark with an annual growth of almost 25%. We employ around 3000 employees in Denmark, Poland, Norway, the Netherlands, UK and Vietnam. Over 300 is located at our office in Warsaw.
We will expand even further in 2021, and we ask you to help us recruit new skilled employees to meet the increasing demands from our many customers.
Netcompany is looking for a System Administrator to join our Internal Group IT Services department.
You will become part of an ambitious team, which ensures our internal operations and support.
The job and tasks:
As a System Administrator at Netcompany, you will be entrusted with complex tasks in all areas of our internal systems. This will include AD and Exchange system management, installation and configuration of Windows 10 clients, servers, automatisation via Powershell, handling alarms and project tasks. You will be part of the Group IT Services department and you will maintain, improve and control Netcompany’s Microsoft technology platforms.
Your daily work will contain a wide variety of tasks within system administration, PowerShell scripting and IT security.
You and your technical competencies:
- Extensive Active Directory and Exchange management experience
- PowerShell scripting
- Good knowledge of IT security
- Microsoft Server Roles and Features (E.g. AD, ADFS, DNS, DHCP, IIS, PKI)
- Windows 10 Management
It is also important that you:
- Are able to plan and manage your time
- Have the ability to create technical documentation
- Have the ability to present your ideas to others
- Have an IT-related degree and/or relevant certification
- Speak Polish and English fluently
As a person:
You are a great team player, ready to go an extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You have the ability to work independently and you are not afraid to take responsibility from day one. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
Benefits we offer:
- Exciting challenges in a dynamic and international environment
- Employment contract
- Medical healthcare package and life insurance
- Internal and external training and certifications
- Multisport card
- Free lunch at the office
- Drinks, fruit and snacks at the office
- Flat structure, individual approach and flexibility
- After Dark - team and company events and activities
- Free English and Danish lessons in NC office
- Attractive and easy to reach location - 50 meters from Metro Wilanowska, 13th floor with a great view
Do you still have questions?
You are always welcome to contact Netcompany on firstname.lastname@example.org