Service Transition Manager
Netcompany is one of the fastest-growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organisations in the world.
Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty. We are experts in the management of complex change and build robust and scalable IT solutions utilising agile delivery methods, thereby improving our client’s speed to market and allowing them to rapidly adapt to evolving business requirements.
Our Service Management Practice delivers infrastructure support services to a significant number of clients, across multiple sectors. The current team is approximately 20 strong and offers prospective candidates with the opportunity for unparalleled recognition, skills exposure and enhancements, and career development, across multiple business areas.
As a Service Transition manager, you will be responsible for the management of changes to live service. You will work with project teams to navigate them and their capability through to live service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the effective transition of all projects into a steady state BAU.
- Support the Customer to manage delivery of change in to all ICT controlled environments, minimising risk and cost.
- Provide assurance to the Customer that new or changed Services deployed on to the estate derive their full business value by identifying and tracing requirements from development through to delivery.
- Developing and implementing of Service Validation and Testing as infrastructure is implemented for new and existing services.
- Coordinate the resources required to ensure specifications for a new or changed Service are realised, support arrangements are documented, tested and implemented and the service is successfully transitioned through Early Life Support in to Operations.
- Plan and coordinate transition activities across Services to ensure the integrity of in situ Service Assets, Services and Configurations Items are maintained.
- Documentation and overall ownership of the Service Transition process.
- Identify, document and implement improvements to the Service Transition process.
- Provide Input into the monthly reporting pack for Service Transition.
- Knowledge and experience of Release and Deployment Management.
- Experienced in managing projects, working within a disciplined, multi-supplier environment, planning, and delivering quality results with agreed time-scale
- Experience of managing multiple suppliers in an ITIL V3 environment.
- Service Validation and Testing
- Transition Planning and Support
- Key Stakeholder Management
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
At Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.