Senior software engineer
Are you an experienced software engineer and do you want to work on large and innovative IT projects that will have a lasting influence on our society?
Netcompany is a highly successful and fast-growing IT service company with offices in six countries and over 2,500 employees. Our vision is to become the leading organisation in the IT marketplace by accelerating digital transformation for public and private sector customers to support sustainable and strong societies, encourage social mobility, provide successful services and make better lives for citizens.
Please note: for this job you need to have a valid Dutch work permit and reside in the Netherlands
As Senior Software engineer you are involved in the whole process of developing our tailor-made software applications. You will be programming, deploying, testing and maintaining our applications in our multidisciplinary project teams.
- you monitor and maintain the use of coding standards
- proactively think about functionality, user interface, architecture and required calculation models of the applications
- be responsible for the quality of our software
- coach junior developers
- give estimates on work that needs to be done
- have a leading role in the development team
- depending on your level of experience, we ask you to keep contact with our customer
As a Senior Software Developer you have 3-7 years of relevant working experience and you have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or comparable.
- you have excellent analytical skills
- you are able to plan your work independently
- you master object-oriented programming, agile programming and design patterns
- you are experienced with programming in C#, SQL, Angular, or React
- you are able to fluently communicate in English and Dutch (verbally and in writing)
- it is an advantage if you hold relevant Microsoft-certificates (such as MCSA, MCSD, or MCSE)
You also have a creative and positive-critical view, with which you actively contribute to the optimization of our work processes and the growth of Netcompany.
Netcompany was founded in 2000 and is one of the most successful IT companies in Northern Europe with offices in Denmark, Norway, Poland, the United Kingdom and Vietnam, in addition to the office in Delft (the Netherlands). More than 2500 of the most skilled IT consultants and developers are working for Netcompany worldwide and we are always looking for motivated colleagues to strengthen our teams. Our informal culture is characterized by commitment, flexibility and cooperation with both colleagues and customers.
Our Center of Excellence stimulates internal knowledge development and sharing and offers the opportunity to develop further. There are different knowledge groups available within Netcompany which include specific technologies, project management and methodology.