Senior Software Developer Consultant (APD)
As part of our ambitious growth plans, Netcompany is looking for Senior Software Developer Consultants to join us on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to our clients. Based remotely initially, and then in London, you'll be joining a forward-thinking organisation that puts your personal development and career progression first.
We believe that responsibility improves your abilities. Whether you have recently graduated from university or have many years of experience you get a lot of responsibility from the moment you start at Netcompany. You’ll be working on some of the largest, most complex and technically innovative programmes and projects for some of the most prestigious organisations in the world.
Experience has shown us that when we trust our employees from day one, they develop their personal as well as their professional skills in a short amount of time. This provides a steep learning curve, but your project manager and your team always have your back, so you are never left on your own.
- 4 - 8 years experience in Software Development
- A broad experience of different programming languages such as C#, .Net, Java etc
- Ideally a full stack or backend technical background
- Ideally, some experience mentoring or team leading on projects
- An understanding of agile tools and techniques
- Experience across the full development lifecycle
- Ability to accurately estimate deliverables
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate with business stakeholders and interpret requirements into technical specifications
- Experiance working within a client-facing/ delivery focused role, or you have a consultancy background
- An ambition to grow and develop into Management or Architecture
- Must be willing to do UK based travel for projects.
- Must have the right to work in the UK
Please be aware, that this role may be subject to basic security checks which may include a basic criminal records check
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An opportunity to learn and use some of the latest technologies.
- Diversity of projects, technologies, and clients.
- A Growing Company - in 2020 alone we have hired over 100 new permanent IT employees in the UK, and we have more ambitious targets for 2021!
- Career Acceleration / Progression – We annually review performances and this year alone we have promoted 347 employees across our business.
- Global Presence – We have offices in the UK, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Vietnam, and The Netherlands.
- A collaborative culture - Working with colleagues across our offices and being apart of our mentor scheme.
- Competitive Salaries
Be apart of our future success - Join Netcompany!
Netcompany is one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector.
We are a publicly listed IT Services/Consultancy (2700 employees globally), competing with and winning projects against the likes of the top 4 Consultancies.
We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the world and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across a number of different sectors.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all permanent members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
An applicant will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in being a part of our continued success please let us know.