Senior Security Infrastructure Engineer
Netcompany is leading the way in the next generation of IT consulting across Northern Europe, with a focus on strong client relationships, agility and guaranteed delivery. Our client’s satisfaction has been achieved by building true partnerships allowing us to fully understand their business and technology needs and deliver IT transformation projects with no technology bias and right first time. We achieve this through our outstanding people; individuals that are selected for their skills, cultural fit, passion and ambition to be the very best in the industry.
Netcompany continues to outperform the competition, winning and delivering multi-million pound programmes and services, offering a fantastic opportunity for our team to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
To support our continued and exciting growth we are looking for an experienced Senior Security Infrastructure Engineer to join our evolving Security capability, supporting our client’s Operations and Architecture functions within their Global Security Office (GSO).
The successful candidate will have a commanding voice and possess broad knowledge of security concepts and technologies. You will work collaboratively with senior business & technical partners, delivering appropriate risk-based technical advice, guidance, and solutions. You will provide security domain expertise on system, network, encryption, and authentication services.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
- Join a team of highly motivated and experienced colleagues who thrive in delivering the next generation of technology to our clients.
- Apply your proven experience in developing technical security solutions within an organisation.
- Establish and evangelise security engineering best practices to the team, and wider organisation.
- Build active partnerships with business stakeholders to provide the independent, trusted advice on which they depend.
- Drive security policy implementation.
- Use your knowledge and experience to embed security risk management processes into the organisation.
- Use your knowledge of specific security domains to deliver guidance and standards across the organisation.
- Develop your career through our Academy and mentoring programmes to ensure you grow with us.
- Have fun! Participating in our social After Dark clubs with monthly events.
To be selected to take on the challenges and opportunities within Netcompany we are looking for someone who is passionate about ensuring that we always deliver the best solutions for our clients. You will have the following background:
- A Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or equivalent.
- Client facing, with strong communications skills, and able to support clients and their environments across a wide technology stack.
- A thorough understanding of the implementation of network and boundary protection technologies.
- A thorough understanding of the implementation of application protection technologies.
- A deep understanding of Identity, Authentication, Authorisation, and Auditing services.
- Applied knowledge of security architectures, operating systems & networking architectures, technologies & the OSI Model.
- Practical knowledge of Cloud Security & risk applied to all service models.
- Practical knowledge of threat modelling to mitigate attack vectors against infrastructure.
- Knowledge of incident management processes and procedures.
- Must be willing to do UK based travel for projects.
- Must have the right to work in the UK
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Interesting Projects – Using some of the latest technologies.
- Clients we’ve worked with across – Government, Law, Media, among others.
- Growth – in 2019 alone we have hired over 100 permanent new IT employees in the UK, we have more ambitious targets for 2020!
- Career Acceleration / Progression – We annually review performances and this year alone we have promoted 347 employees across our business.
- Global Presence – We have offices in the UK, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Vietnam and The Netherlands.
- A collaborative culture - Working with colleagues across our offices and to join our mentor scheme.
- Competitive Salaries