Senior Security Consultant
Netcompany is leading the way in the next generation of IT consulting across Northern Europe, with a focus on strong client relationships, agility and guaranteed delivery. Our client’s satisfaction has been achieved by building true partnerships allowing us to fully understand their business and technology needs and deliver IT transformation projects with no technology bias and right first time. We achieve this through our outstanding people; individuals that are selected for their skills, cultural fit, passion and ambition to be the very best in the industry.
Netcompany continues to outperform the competition, winning and delivering multi-million pound programmes and services, offering a fantastic opportunity for our team to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
To support our continued and exciting growth we are looking for a Senior Security Consultant to play a leading role within our evolving Security capability, providing security as a service to Netcompany colleagues and customers alike.
The successful candidate will be experienced in complex business engagement and delivery. You will have a commanding voice and possess in-depth knowledge of security concepts and technologies. You will work collaboratively with senior business & technical partners, delivering appropriate risk-based technical advice and guidance to enable the secure delivery of Netcompany solutions and services. You will be able to work across several projects ensuring decisions are made based on the best possible security advice.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
- Join a team of highly motivated and experienced colleagues who thrive in delivering the next generation of technology to our clients.
- Play a leading role in securing Netcompany’s internal services.
- Own the security deliveries of internal and external projects and programmes, encompassing people, process, and technology.
- Be an authority on specific security domains, delivering guidance and standards across the organisation.
- Build active partnerships with our clients to provide the independent, trusted advice on which they depend.
- Participate in new business opportunities and assist in delivering solution proposals across multiple clients.
- Develop your career through our Academy and mentoring programmes to ensure you grow with us.
- Have fun! Participating in our social After Dark clubs with monthly events.
To be selected to take on the challenges and opportunities within Netcompany we are looking for someone who is passionate about ensuring that we always deliver the best solutions for our clients. You will have the following background:
- A Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or possess relevant MSc qualifications or equivalent.
- Client facing, and able to support clients and their environments across a wide technology stack.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing core security solutions and services at various layers of the OSI model.
- A proven history of delivering high value outcomes in a large organisation or consultancy.
- Applied knowledge of security architectures, operating systems, networking architectures, and technologies.
- Significant knowledge of multiple security domains and disciplines including Cyber, Physical, Personnel, Process, Policy, Privacy, Law & GDPR.
- Practical knowledge of risk management frameworks, and assessing, reporting, and managing information and privacy risk.
- Practical knowledge of Cloud Security & risk applied to all service models.
- Practical knowledge of Cryptography including symmetric & asymmetric cryptosystems, public key infrastructure, risks, weaknesses, and mitigations.
- Practical knowledge of threat modelling techniques and frameworks.
- Practical knowledge of appropriate security standards and frameworks, including ISO 27K, NIST, PCI DSS, TISAX etc.
- Must be willing to do UK based travel for projects.
- Must have the right to work in the UK
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Interesting Projects – Using some of the latest technologies.
- Clients we’ve worked with across – Government, Law, Media, among others.
- Growth – in 2019 alone we have hired over 100 permanent new IT employees in the UK, we have more ambitious targets for 2020!
- Career Acceleration / Progression – We annually review performances and this year alone we have promoted 347 employees across our business.
- Global Presence – We have offices in the UK, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Vietnam and The Netherlands.
- A collaborative culture - Working with colleagues across our offices and to join our mentor scheme.
- Competitive Salaries