Senior Data Consultant
Netcompany is one of the UK’s and Northern Europe’s most successful IT consultancies and you could be part of that incredible success. We operate across 6 countries which include the UK, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Holland, and Vietnam, with over 3000 skilled employees. We deliver large, complex, and innovative projects to clients in the public and private sector.
We are looking for skilled and ambitious Senior Data Consultant to develop and deliver Data Management solutions such as Data Warehousing, and other business intelligence solutions.
As a Senior Data Consultant at Netcompany, you have two roles; a Consultant and a Developer. As a senior consultant, you’ll interact with our clients, work alongside a multi-disciplinary team and provide problem-solving skills. As a developer, you are keen to use new technologies and working with your team to develop solutions for our clients.
- Has worked with development of Data Management solutions, such as Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence or Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
- Ability to manage stakeholder, client, and third party deliverables and expectations.
- Ability to coordinate and planning of deliveries and team resources
- Ability to ensure accurate and stringent governance cycles are adhered to effectively, both written and verbal.
- Contributing in preparing analysis, including identification of issues and risks as well as scoping assignments.
- Ability to understand, communicate and document complex data services at a level that leaves the client confident and convinced that the delivery will be successful.
- Focus on business applications and sales when dealing with customers
- Definition of design and architecture
- Code development - In Netcompany everybody can contribute to the development
We expect that you know, or you are willing to learn, the disciplines and tools that we use in our daily work:
- Database development Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle DB, or similar.
- ETL process development e.g. in Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, Informatica, or Matillion similar.
- Data modelling e.g. in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Data visualization in PowerBI, Excel, Qlik, or similar.
- Programming languages such as Python and R
- Microsoft Azure: Data Factory, Data Bricks, Stream Analytics, Synapse Analytics
- 25 days holidays, as well as public holidays
- Competitive salary
- Well-defined learning and career path
- Professional certifications supported as part of learning and development
- Monthly social events (including after work bars, annual Summer and Christmas parties and sporting events)
- Interest free Season Ticket Loans
- Retail discounts (including Restaurants, Supermarkets, Travel, Leisure and Department Stores & Fashion)
An applicant will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.