Senior Consultant - Technical Business Analyst
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the UK and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across several different sectors.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million-pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career
Working alongside the Project Manager, to translate business objectives into a project scope, and subsequently defining technical requirements. Demonstrable experience in the production of technical design documentation, working within a multi-disciplined, multi-supplier environment, planning, and delivering quality results within agreed timescales.
The role of the Business Analyst is to include the development of an application roadmap for changes/replacement/migrations/decommissioning (to be determined and likely a mix of all) to IT systems used for asset management.
- Support data gathering about each system and tool, at the business process, technical and data level.
- Understand the role / function of each system and tool with regards to the asset data it processes and the business process(es) it supports.
- Identify problems with the current use of systems and tools, e.g. data duplication, function overlap, multiple systems and tools essentially doing the same job.
- Propose improvements to processes, systems, data, etc. that will deliver business benefits, fix problems, and rationalise the data and applications used.
Technical skills required:
Attributes/experience desirable :-
- Experience in Public Sector
- Experience in Business and Systems Analysis desirable, but any capable engineer or architect will be able to fulfil this role.
- Any experience of Asset Management Systems preferable but not essential
- Self-starter, Self-motivated
- Eligibility for Security Clearance
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 2300 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
At Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all