Security Operations Manager
Netcompany is leading the way in the next generation of IT consulting across Northern Europe, with a focus on strong client relationships, agility and guaranteed delivery. Our client’s satisfaction has been achieved by building true partnerships allowing us to fully understand their business and technology needs and deliver IT transformation projects with no technology bias and right first time. We achieve this through our outstanding people; individuals that are selected for their skills, cultural fit, passion and ambition to be the very best in the industry.
Netcompany continues to outperform the competition, winning and delivering multi-million pound programmes and services, offering a fantastic opportunity for our team to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
To support our continued and exciting growth we are looking for an experienced Security Operations Manager to join our evolving Security capability, supporting our client’s Operations and Architecture function within their Global Security Office (GSO).
The successful candidate will have proven experience of leading a team managing security operations within a large organisation. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day security of our clients’ technology stacks across multiple international locations, providing 24-hour coverage. You will work closely with the Global Security Office (GSO) to ensure their security operation is at the forefront of innovation and best practice. You will play a critical part in identifying and safeguarding our organisation from intrusion, security threats, security weaknesses, software bugs and exploits. In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
- Join a team of highly motivated and experienced colleagues who thrive in delivering the next generation of technology to our clients.
- Manage a team who will provide incident management, vulnerability management and security architecture services.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and technical expertise to deliver a professional service.
- Identify the need for, and implement, new security operating procedures and practices to meet operational requirements.
- Ensure policy, process, and procedure compliance, as well as process improvisation to achieve operational objectives.
- Define and review key security performance indicators that ensure service delivery and service improvements.
- Define programme goals and roadmaps based on customer needs and strategic direction and ensure that committed projects are delivered on schedule by the relevant team members.
- Develop your career through our Academy and mentoring programmes to ensure you grow with us.
- Have fun! Participating in our social After Dark clubs with monthly events.
To be selected to take on the challenges and opportunities within Netcompany we are looking for someone who is passionate about ensuring that we always deliver the best solutions for our clients. You will have the following background:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in incident response and security operations management.
- A subject matter expert in developing and operationalising techniques for security operations.
- Experience with industry standard SIEMs.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Familiarity with web services, multi-tiered systems, workflow modelling and enterprise application integration.
- Ability to credibly coordinate between technical teams and business stakeholders.
- Must be willing to do UK based travel for projects.
- Must have the right to work in the UK
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Interesting Projects – Using some of the latest technologies.
- Clients we’ve worked with across – Government, Law, Media, among others.
- Growth – in 2019 alone we have hired over 100 permanent new IT employees in the UK, we have more ambitious targets for 2020!
- Career Acceleration / Progression – We annually review performances and this year alone we have promoted 347 employees across our business.
- Global Presence – We have offices in the UK, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Vietnam and The Netherlands.
- A collaborative culture - Working with colleagues across our offices and to join our mentor scheme.
- Competitive Salaries