Netcompany is one of the fastest-growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organisations in the world.
Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty. We are experts in the management of complex change and build robust and scalable IT solutions utilising agile delivery methods, thereby improving our client’s speed to market and allowing them to rapidly adapt to evolving business requirements.
To support our continued and exciting growth we are looking for an experienced Security Manager to join our evolving Security capability, supporting our client’s Operations and Architecture function within their Global Security Office (GSO).
- Responsible for leading Governance, Risk & Compliance function to ensure its delivery meets the requirements
- Reports / escalates issues to the SDM and CISO Office in a timely manner.
- Ensures the business complies to security industry standards and best practices
- Accountable for the implementation, adoption and compliance of function specific policies, procedures and controls.
- Engages with, assists internal and external business stakeholders to resolve matters within subject area/s.
- Communicates with internal and external stakeholders to increase awareness of cyber and information security threats, risks, training, supplier security, audit and compliance and policy requirements.
- Performs assessment of security controls within function and reports on compliance
- Owns functional KPIs. Provides regular reporting to SDM, GSO and GKN Stakeholders where required.
- Leads activities to develop or procure a Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) tool
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for information security Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) topics.
- Strong understanding on security industry standards and best practise including ISO27001, ISO21434, IATF16949, TISAX, ASPICE for Cyber Security, CSA, NIST, NCSC.
- Ability to credibly coordinate between technical teams and business stakeholders.
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam. We are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
At Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all