Netcompany has gone from being a small start-up in 2000 to becoming a frontrunner in the Northern Europe’s IT industry. We’re 3000 skilled IT consultants and developers located in offices in Poland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the United Kingdom and Vietnam. We are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. At Netcompany we rely on one another and we develop quickly. We are team players. We change societies by creating life-changing IT solutions for a variety of customers – from small private companies to large projects in the public sector. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
As new projects are coming we need more ambitious colleagues to join us in this adventure. Now, we are looking for an Operations Engineer who will cooperate in our international teams together with skilled colleagues from Denmark.
Your everyday tasks:
As an Operations Engineer in Netcompany, you will be given exciting tasks and daily be professionally challenged by customers and colleagues in the quest to build, maintain and offer the best solutions. Therefore, your daily life will be a mix of installation and configuration of servers, automation via Powershell, handling alarms, migrations, project work, and consulting.
Most people will experience a very steep learning curve, which is why you as a person must have the drive, are eager to learn, and hungry for new knowledge. We imagine that you have hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Server Roles and Features (eg AD, DNS & DHCP)
- Microsoft Windows Failover Cluster
- In-depth experience Exchange 2016 & Cloud
- Office 365 administration
- Microsoft SharePoint Server farm
- In-depth experience with Powershell scripting
- Network, firewall (preferably CISCO)
- Azure DevOps Server
- Microsoft ADFS and certificate readings
- Operation and maintenance of the Microsoft SCCM environment
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Design of new systems that include several Microsoft technologies.
Besides, it will be an advantage if you can nod recognizably to the terms Loadbalancers, Azure Services, and have hands-on experience in preparing system documentation and system migrations.
- Graduate (Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree) of Computer Science or other IT related numerate discipline
- At least three years of experience in operating server environments.
- Flexible and willing to make an extra effort with your colleagues when needed.
- Good English skills both spoken and written.
As a person you are:
Independent and self-driven, you are ready to take responsibility from day one. You’re also a great team player, ready to go an extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
We have fun together
There is no place in the IT industry more committed to establishing a strong, tightly knit, and social community than us. Despite our size, we maintain a flat hierarchy throughout the company. Everyone talks with everyone. During the day, we work focused for our customers, but outside office hours we enjoy social events and activities.
Benefits we offer:
- Exciting challenges in a dynamic and international environment
- Employment contract
- Medical healthcare package and life insurance
- Internal and external training and certifications
- Multisport card
- Free lunch at the office
- Drinks, fruit and snacks at the office
- Flat structure, individual approach and flexibility
- After Dark - team and company events and activities
- Free English and Danish lessons in NC office
- Attractive and easy to reach location - 50 meters from Metro Wilanowska
Do you still have questions?
You are always welcome to contact Netcompany on firstname.lastname@example.org