Messaging and Collaboration Specialist
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the UK and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across several different sectors.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million-pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
As part of our ambitious growth plans, Netcompany is looking for an experienced Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration Specialist to join us on a permanent basis, as part of our Modern Workplace infrastructure practice.
- Self-motivated Messaging and Collaboration Administrator (Exchange, Skype & Teams) with experience of migrating from on premises Skype to Microsoft Teams.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft O365 including the configuration and migration from Skype to Teams and Exchange on-premises to Exchange Online.
- Experience of integrating Skype for Business and Teams within telephony systems and Direct Routing scenarios.
- Experience with managing Microsoft Teams Devices, such as MTR and Surface Hubs.
- Experience in troubleshooting Call quality Issues and CQD.
- Experience of administrating Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Microsoft Exchange on-prem and Exchange Online at Enterprise Level.
- Understanding of Governance and Security in Microsoft 365, such as DLP.
- Understanding of Security and Compliance within Microsoft 365.
- Understanding of Identity methods with Microsoft 365
- Experience with PowerShell and Graph API.
- Understanding Licensing requirements for Microsoft 365.
- Understanding of SIP based devices, such as SBC's (AudioCodes/Ribbon)
- Understanding of CVI integration
- Understanding of 3rd party tool integrations/monitoring for Teams
- Understanding of SharePoint technologies, such as migrating and hybrid
- Understanding of Power BI
- MS-700 Teams Administrator certification
- Responsible for managing the technical aspects for the design, configuration and migration within the larger project team.
- Develop the design and undertake the required configuration.
- Solution validation testing including troubleshooting and resolution of issues.
- Provide project team & pilot support, including participating in walk-through demos of services and technical design.
- Diagnosis of incidents during the migration, problems and change implementation to include the writing of Change Requests and seeking the required approvals.
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex problems.
- Undertake knowledge transfer to support teams (1st line, 2nd line)
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 3000 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
Please be aware, that this role may be subject to basic security checks which may include a basic criminal records check.
An applicant will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.