Netcompany is leading the way in the next generation of IT consulting across Northern Europe, with a focus on strong client relationships, agility and guaranteed delivery. Our client’s satisfaction has been achieved by building true partnerships allowing us to fully understand their business and technology needs and deliver IT transformation projects with no technology bias and right first time. We achieve this through our outstanding people; individuals that are selected for their skills, cultural fit, passion and ambition to be the very best in the industry.
Netcompany continues to outperform the competition, winning and delivering multi-million pound programmes and services, offering a fantastic opportunity for our team to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
Netcompany are currently looking for a talented Architect to join us as the client architecture lead. You will work on various programmes of work, in the public and private sector.
You would have experience in software development, infrastructure and operations, before having proven themselves through complex delivery roles. As the Managing Architect, you will influence projects and programmes and have technical responsibility.
You will help shape, understand, identify risks and design high-level architecture within the programme. All whilst consulting with the client in a hands-on and strategic capacity.
- Significant experience with developing enterprise architecture in .NET or Java
- Profound ability to analyse and design technical architecture. Approve and guarantee the architectural results and deliverables in the organisation of the client
- Expertise, as a technical architect, in managing larger projects with a high degree of certainty through programming, test, and release
- Ability to conduct quality assurance and reviews on several larger projects both, in terms of architectural and application components
- Expertise in preparing reviews and presenting the technical elements of proposals
- Experience with Government Digital Services (GDS) is desirable
- Ability to manage an architect team on larger projects from start to finish with a high degree of certainty and quality
- Ability to accurately estimate tasks and issues for projects
- Ability to encourage a great working team and to achieve this on given projects
- Ability to guide and share knowledge with the team. Taking on mentoring and supporting duties with junior members
- Ability to communicate clearly to senior stakeholders, the team and clients, about the chosen technical solutions, underlying rational basis, and project status
- Ability to outline a plan for the professional development of themselves and of team members
- Ability to manage the expectations of clients and at the same time convince clients about the feasibility of the technical choices,
- Contributing to the growth of the company by supporting the internal enhancement of technical competence, reusing components, and using best-practice when handing over projects
- Contributing to the growth of the company by conducting knowledge sharing and education
- Experience working in a consultancy is desirable
25 days holidays, as well as public holidays
Well-defined learning and career path
Professional certifications supported as part of learning and development
Monthly social events (including after work bars, annual Summer and Christmas parties, and sporting events)
Interest-free Season Ticket Loans
Retail discounts (including Restaurants, Supermarkets, Travel, Leisure and Department Stores & Fashion)
If you are interested in being a part of our continued success, please apply today – Join Netcompany!
Be part of our continuous growth, find out more below