Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies. With offices in Vietnam, UK, Norway, Poland and headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark. Globally Netcompany employs more than 1700 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. We have strong and dedicated teams in Ho Chi Minh City, and you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most skilled Developers in Vietnam.
We believe that responsibility improves your abilities. Whether you have recently graduated from university or have many years of experience you get a lot of responsibility from the moment you start at Netcompany. You’ll be working on some of the largest, most complex and technically innovative programmes and projects for some of the most prestigious organisations in the world.
- Translate application requirements/user stories and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Conduct continuous testing in development environment for development monitoring.
- Organize and keep up to date detailed technical documentation.
- Integrate data storage solutions like MS SQL Server, Oracle.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Education and experience
- Minimum holding a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Having at least 3+ years working experience with .Net
- Willing to learn new technologies is required as you may work with different technologies over the time
- Having experienced working in international Agile team
- Self-management and teamwork-minded
- Only accepted English version CV.
Technical & Skills competencies
- Good at English
- At least 3+ years of design and development experience in Microsoft .NET technologies (MVC/SQL Server/C#/Hibernate).
- Experienced with MS Dynamics
- Have experience working with like AngularjS/ReactJS is a plus.
- CRM/BizTalk/LogicApp/ADX Portal is a plus.
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- At least one year experience with Micro-services architecture
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Knowledge of project life cycle methodology, including source control, build, CI/CD
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
You will love working here
- Attractive salary
- Annual performance and good benefits package
- Annual company trip and quarterly team building activities
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and one of your dependents
- Clear Academy system and mentoring program
- Latest technologies
- Free English class and various training courses
- Globally working
- Lots of sport activities
- Free snacks, coffee
Part of a global success
We are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility. And you will play an important role on the projects you will be involved in.
As an employee in Netcompany you will also benefit from the internal knowledge-based communities, Centre of Excellence. This covers a wide range of different groups, from specific technologies, project management, methodology to name a few. Combined, they offer the chance to learn from the best across the different countries.
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, age, religion,or ethnicity.