Office 365 Global Admin
Netcompany is looking for an Office 365 Global Admin to join our team on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to the clients. Based in London this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology enabled organisations in the UK.
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Document all the configurations applied on the tenant, providing descriptions in plain English for the configurations applied.
- Schedule tasks to Monitor and act, where needed, for:
- Office 0365 Service Health
- Announcements in Message centre
- Quarantined items in Exchange
- Data caught by Advanced Threat Protection
- Identity Protection notifications
- Malware, spoof and spam mail
- Office 365 Security and Compliance
- Investigate and manage security incidents or anomalies within the 0ffice 365 environment.
- Proactively seek to improve security features and functionality of the tenant as features and functionality are released/improved by Microsoft.
- Have experience with troubleshooting and raising incidents with Microsoft querying the functionality of their products.
- Proactively support the development of a Joiners, Leavers & Movers process with Office 365.
- Admin Centre
- Security and Compliance
- Azure AD
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint admin centre
- Skype for Business admin centre
As an employee in Netcompany you will also benefit from the internal knowledge-based communities, Centre of Excellence. This covers a wide range of different groups, from specific technologies, project management, methodology to name a few. Combined, they offer the chance to learn from the best across the different countries.
All qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of sex, race, age, religion or ethnicity.