Assistant Commercial Manager
Netcompany is looking for an Assistant Commercial Manager to join them on a permanent basis to drive forward their delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to their clients. Based in London this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology enabled organisations in the UK.
- Drive commercial best practice and ensure compliance with commercial processes
- Manage the Contract Change process, drafting and agreeing contract changes with clients and suppliers
- Support the implementation and management of contract management processes
- Generate reporting to monitor contract compliance
- Provide support to negotiations for new and existing contracts
- Take an active role in identifying, managing and mitigating risks through the contract lifecycle
- Keep senior management briefed on commercial risks and mitigation strategies
Skills and knowledge:
- Some experience in a similar role, IT/Technology industry experience is a plus
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong oral and written communication skills
As an employee in Netcompany you will also benefit from the internal knowledge-based communities, Centre of Excellence. This covers a wide range of different groups, from specific technologies, project management, methodology to name a few. Combined, they offer the chance to learn from the best across the different countries.
All qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of sex, race, age, religion or ethnicity.
Sounds like something for you?
Please contact Gursharan Nijjar on the following: Gursharan.Nijjar@netcompany.com