Highly skilled Infrastructure consultants sought for our UK Infrastructure Practice
Netcompany is a highly successful and fast-growing IT service company with 11 offices in five countries and over 2,000 employees, 350 of which are in the UK. Our vision is to become the leading challenger in the IT marketplace by accelerating digital transformation for public and private sector customers to support sustainable and strong societies, encourage social mobility, provide successful services and make better lives for citizens.
To support our continued and exciting growth we are looking for junior and experienced Infrastructure Consultants who can work across a numbers of projects supporting our clients in their digital transformation activities.
Put your fingerprint on a growing business
In Netcompany, we are growing significantly, and to support growth, our Infrastructure Practice has a central role. Netcompany's UK Infrastructure Practice consists of 200+ dedicated colleagues who are responsible for the end to end delivery of transformative projects and programmes that involve areas such as End User Computing, Systems Integration, Cloud Migration, Networking, Cyber Security, Data Centre Consolidation and Managed Services.
As a consultant you will be responsible for supporting a variety of clients across a wide range of technologies. Working with a team of extremely talented colleagues in delivering a wide range of complex infrastructure projects for our clients that deliver real business outcomes.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn a wide range of technologies across the main infrastructure disciplines
- Join a team of highly motivated and experienced colleagues who thrive in delivering the next generation of technology to our clients
- Build active partnerships with our clients to provide the independent, trusted advice and deliveries
- Participate in new opportunities and assist in delivering solution proposals across multiple clients
- Develop your career through our Academy and mentoring programmes to ensure you grow with us.
- Become certified in various technological solutions
- Have fun! Participating in our social After Dark clubs with monthly events.
Do you have the right credentials?
To be selected to take on the challenges and opportunities within Netcompany we’re looking for people who are passionate about ensuring that we always deliver the best solutions for our clients and have the following background
- Graduate or 1-2 years experience working within an IT department, providing support and engineering capabilities to end users.
- Possess current certification in vendor technologies, e.g. MCP, MCSA.
- A drive to learn new technologies and an ability to pick up new skills quickly
- A passion for delivering solutions and resolving issues with end users and clients
- Ability to work within a team and to help colleagues overcome complex technical challenges
- An ability to communicate clearly to management, team members and customers around a wide range of subjects including technical issues and potential solutions
- Contributed to a wider community of professionals providing knowledge sharing, support and mentorship to more junior members of the organisation to improve their effectiveness.
As an employee in Netcompany you will also benefit from the internal knowledge-based communities, Centre of Excellence. This covers a wide range of different groups, from specific technologies, project management, methodology to name a few. Combined, they offer the chance to learn from the best across the different countries.
All qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of sex, race, age, religion or ethnicity.