Results-oriented Delivery Managers sought for our UK Infrastructure Practice
Netcompany is a highly successful and fast-growing IT service company with 11 offices in five countries and over 2,000 employees, 350 of which are in the UK. Our vision is to become the leading challenger in the IT marketplace by accelerating digital transformation for public and private sector customers to support sustainable and strong societies, encourage social mobility, provide successful services and make better lives for citizens.
To support our continued and exciting growth we are looking for experienced Delivery Managers who can run a team of skilled and committed consultants and create a positive dialogue and strong trusted relationships with our customers. If you can take responsibility for delivery and team management from the first day, then we have a job for you where the development opportunities and varied projects are only limited by your desire to succeed.
Put your fingerprint on a growing business
In Netcompany, we are growing significantly, and to support growth, our Infrastructure Practice has a central role. Netcompany's UK Infrastructure Practice consists of 200+ dedicated colleagues who are responsible for the end to end delivery of transformative projects and programmes that involve areas such as End User Computing, Systems Integration, Cloud Migration, Networking, Cyber Security, Data Centre Consolidation and Managed Services.
As a Delivery Manager you will be responsible for a team of talented consultants in delivering a wide range of complex infrastructure projects for our clients that deliver real business outcomes.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be the motivating and driving factor for your team to ensure clients constantly have motivated and the right skilled consultants to solve their challenges
- Carry the delivery and financial responsibility for your technology and business change Infrastructure projects putting you in charge of achieving success
- Join a management team with our other Delivery Managers and, together with them, drive the growth of our Infrastructure practice through the identification of new propositions
- Identify new client(s) opportunities and help shape their requirements, provide estimates and take them through the sales process
- Develop your career through our Academy and mentoring programmes to ensure you grow with us.
Do you have the right credentials?
To be selected to take on the challenges and opportunities within Netcompany we’re looking people who are passionate about ensuring that we always deliver the best solutions and have the following background:
- Proven track record of delivering complex infrastructure projects within project and programme management roles that achieve real business outcomes and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- History of leading large technology and business change projects from the front with experience of scoping overall project deliverables, as well as timeframes to work within
- Managed system integration projects that span technologies as well as third party suppliers as part of a client’s ecosystem
- An ability to communicate clearly to management, team members and customers about project, programme and business matters that builds trust and creates strong relationships
- Financial management of projects in excess of £1M including estimation, cost control and commercial negotiation of existing and new opportunities.
- Contributed to a wider community of professionals providing knowledge sharing, support and mentorship to more junior members of the organisation to improve their effectiveness.
As an employee in Netcompany you will also benefit from the internal knowledge-based communities, Centre of Excellence. This covers a wide range of different groups, from specific technologies, project management, methodology to name a few. Combined, they offer the chance to learn from the best across the different countries.
Sounds like something for you?
Please contact Sophie Branfield on the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of sex, race, age, religion or ethnicity.