Netcompany is looking for a Bid Writer to join us on a permanent basis to drive forward delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to the clients. Based in London this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology enabled organisations in the UK.
- Provide support for the Account Management team and Bid Manager in the creation of high quality proposal documents and qualification questionnaires.
- Take ownership of the final proposal document and co-ordinate responses with technical, delivery, development and service operations contributors.
- Maintain a library of current & accurate company, process and frequently asked questions and provide to contributors as a starter for ten.
- Support the Marketing team in the creation of material required ahead of a customer’s tender including providing copywriting services to support social media, advertising and brochures required for campaigns.
- Has excellent personal organisation skills with the ability to manage conflicting tasks and deadlines in a calm and methodical manner.
- An ability to simplify complex information and tailor content for the intended audience.
- Has created proposal documents and qualification questionnaires in an IT delivery organisation.
- Work with contributors to bring together final version of a quality and clear proposal
- Excellent content and proposal writing skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Time management to ensure proposals are created on time and to a high standard.
As an employee in Netcompany you will also benefit from the internal knowledge-based communities, Centre of Excellence. This covers a wide range of different groups, from specific technologies, project management, methodology to name a few. Combined, they offer the chance to learn from the best across the different countries.
Sounds like something for you?
Please contact Sophie Branfield on the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of sex, race, age, religion or ethnicity.