Netcompany are currently looking for Solution Architects to join us on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to our clients. This is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology enabled organisations in the UK.
- Strong experience in designing/developing software and technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Microsoft specialist and/or Java, microservices experience, open source and COTS
- Experience with design patterns, UML, use cases
- 10 years+ design/development experience on large scale applications
- 3 years+ development/solution architecture leadership
- Experience in supporting proposals with application solution definitions and designs
- Ability to support the client and lead delivery teams to ensure the right outcomes
- Assuring technical delivery and quality against agreed design
- Experience in defining development standards and processes that improve efficiency and DevOps
- Strong Agile experience, good collaborative approach and able to develop/mentor others
- Ability to engage and communicate with stakeholders appropriately
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the UK and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across several different sectors.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million-pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
Part of a global success
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies. With offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland besides UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 1800 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
You are always welcome to send an e-mail to Gursharan Nijjar at firstname.lastname@example.org