Netcompany is looking for a System Administrator to join our IT-Services department.
You will become part of an ambitious team, which ensures our internal operation and support.
The job and tasks:
In the role as a System Administrator in Netcompany, you will get complex tasks in all parts of our internal systems. This will include installation and configuration of servers, automatization via Powershell, handling alarms, user administration and other project task. You will be part of the daily operation and support of Netcompany’s internal solutions, maintain, improve and control Netcompany’s server platforms.
Your daily work will contain tasks in security and patching of servers and applications. IT-services is an ambitious division, where you have to be ready to offer technical support for different projects and deliveries. You will have close teamwork with the whole organization, including Network, Storage- and Backup teams.
You and your technical competencies:
- Microsoft Server Roles and Features (E.g. AD, ADFS, DNS & DHCP)
- Microsoft Windows Failover Cluster
- Exchange 2016 & O365
- Microsoft SharePoint Server farm
- Powershell scripting
- Network, firewall (preferable CISCO)
- Team Foundation Server
- Operation and maintenance of Microsoft SCCM
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in designing new systems, using multiple Microsoft technologies
It is also important that you:
- Have an IT – related Degree
- Have at least two years of working experience
- Speak Polish and English fluently
It will be a plus, if you have knowledge of building software packages via SCCM, operation of Linux, have some basic knowledge in Microsoft Intune (Autopilot), Microsoft FTP, Certificate, authentication, Loadbalancers, Visual Studio, Azure Services and Linux servers.
As a person:
You are a great team player, ready to go an extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You have the ability to work independently and you are not afraid to take responsibility from day one. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
Netcompany. Business in the front – Party in the back
We pride ourselves in taking fun very seriously. We are a unique community with a strong culture, which we nourish and cherish. We emphasize that the social aspect of work life is very important, and you probably will not find another place in the sector where it is as integrated a part of the company’s DNA. After the workday ends, you will have the opportunity to challenge your colleagues in one of our sports - or gaming clubs, celebrate work achievements, and participate in our monthly events and legendary parties.
It is our belief that we perform best when we know each other and have fun together.
Our perks and benefits:
- Scandinavian work environment
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external trainings and certifications
- Free lunch at the office
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, Norway, and the UK
- Attractive office and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
- Free English and Danish lessons at the office
- Medical insurance, life insurance, Multisport card
Sounds like something for you?
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to help with any questions you may have.
All qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of sex, race, age, religion or ethnicity.