Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies. With offices in Vietnam, UK, Norway, Poland and headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark. Globally Netcompany employs more than 3000 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. We have strong and dedicated teams in Ho Chi Minh City, and you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most skilled Developers in Vietnam. Visit our website to learn more about working for Netcompany: https://www.netcompany.com/int
Netcompany is currently looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join our international Infrastructure team, which is a part of Netcompany Operations, on a permanent basis. You will join our strong and dedicated team based in Ho Chi Minh City, where you will have the opportunity to work closely with skilled colleagues in Vietnam, as well as our colleagues in Europe.
You will become part of an ambitious team, which ensures our operation and support of client solutions as well as internal systems.
Your daily work will contain:
- Maintaining Microsoft-based environments for various projects based on SharePoint, Microsoft SQL servers, CRM and others
- Participating in project work, as a part of development cycle, providing high level of availability of applications and systems based on SLA requirements
- Reporting internally on tasks, activities and SLA goals.
- Responding to customer requests, change management cycle, incidents etc. based on ITIL practices.
Are you experienced, ambitious and ready to take your career to the next level?
As a minimum, you must have the following technical competencies:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure and servers
- Understanding TCP/IP from a server technical perspective
- Experience writing scripts in PowerShell
- Good understanding of Cloud Security principles
- Knowledge of Azure and other Cloud Solutions
- You need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken
It is also important that you:
- Have an IT – related Degree
- Are able to plan and manage your time
- Have the ability to create technical documentation
- Have at least two years of working experience
- Have the ability to present your ideas to others
- Have a great customer service mindset
It will be a plus if you have experience of Linux, and a big plus if you know MCSA.
As a person you are:
Independent and self-driven, you are ready to take responsibility from day one. You’re also a great team player, ready to go the extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.