Infrastructure Delivery Manager
Netcompany is one of the fastest-growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organisations in the world.
Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty. We are experts in the management of complex change and build robust and scalable IT solutions utilising agile delivery methods, thereby improving our client’s speed to market and allowing them to rapidly adapt to evolving business requirements.
We have deep expertise across a wide range of sectors and our services range from application development and cloud migration through to programme delivery and service operations. Our team consists of true thought leaders who drive business transformation through innovative use of technologies such as predictive data analytics and cognitive computing.
With more than 3000 highly skilled and motivated technologists globally, we are involved in the delivery of some of the most secure, complex and nationally important technology programmes in both the public and private sector.
Netcompany is looking for a Delivery Manager to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to the clients. As a Delivery Manager, in our Infrastructure unit, you will be working on cloud migration projects. Based in London, this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology-enabled organisations in the UK.
- Proven track record of delivering complex infrastructure projects within project and programme management roles that achieve real business outcomes and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- History of leading large technology and business change projects from the front with experience of scoping overall project deliverables, as well as timeframes to work within
- Managed system integration projects that span technologies as well as third party suppliers as part of a client’s ecosystem
- An ability to communicate clearly to management, team members and customers about project, programme and business matters that builds trust and creates strong relationships
- Managing Cloud delivery projects with prior experience, particularly cloud migration
We are an equal opportunities employer and applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.