Netcompany is one of the fastest growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organisations in the world.
Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty. We are experts in the management of complex change and build robust and scalable IT solutions utilising agile delivery methods, thereby improving our client’s speed to market and allowing them to rapidly adapt to evolving business requirements.
We have deep expertise across a wide range of sectors and our services range from application development and cloud migration through to programme delivery and service operations. Our team consists of true thought leaders who drive business transformation through innovative use of technologies such as predictive data analytics and cognitive computing.
With more than 1,700 highly skilled and motivated technologists globally, we are involved in the delivery of some of the most secure, complex and nationally important technology programmes in both the public and private sector.
We are looking for an Incident Manager to join our team on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to the clients. Based in Leeds this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology-enabled organisations in the UK.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of taking ownership of escalated Incidents/service requests.
- Directing and facilitating resolution activity.
- Experience of using Call logging tool ServiceNow or Remedy.
- Ticket Queue management in ServiceNow.
- Production of trend and causal analysis for P3/P4 incidents, presenting findings and recommendations.
- Key stakeholder/customer management via telephone and face to face.
- Monthly reporting for Incident Management.
- Documentation and ownership of the Incident Management process.
- Identify, document and implement improvements to the Incident Management process.
- Experience of working with multiple suppliers in an ITIL V3/4 environment.
- Support the customer to coordinate resources required to identify, manage, and control the introduction of new or amendments to live services.
- Capture, maintain and distribute a log of all Change requests (Operational Changes, Standard, pre-approved changes, Urgent Changes, and Emergency Changes).
- Plan and coordinate the end to end Change Management Process.
- Act as the central point for change submissions.
- Arrange, chair, record and distribute change details and minutes from the weekly Technical Review, Change Advisory Board (CAB) and Emergency CAB meetings.
- Produce and distribute Forward Schedule of Change.
- Responsible for producing customer communication for system changes.
- Documentation and overall ownership of the Change Management process.
- Identify, document and implement improvements to the Change Management process.
- Experience of managing multiple suppliers in an ITIL V3/4 environment.
- Provide Input into the monthly reporting pack for Change management.
- Experience of end to end management of P3/P4 incidents and service requests.
- P3/P4 ticket trending.
- ITIL Awareness
- Monthly reporting.
- Managing technical and non-technical changes at a large corporate level.
- Charing/commanding change meetings.
- Technical experience.
- Creating and managing process documents.
Please be aware, that this role may be subject to basic security checks which may include a basic criminal records check.