HR Business Advisor
Do you have experience with HR practices, are you able to combine qualitative and quantitative insights to support people decisions, and do you have flair for project and stakeholder management? Then you might be our new HR Business Advisor.
You will work in a global setting across Netcompany’s locations
The position is part of Netcompany’s Group HR organisation. We are a small team of HR professionals focusing on developing HR practices, supporting local HR Teams in implementing these practices, supporting people decisions across Netcompany locations, and ensuring roll-out of Netcompany standards.
Who you are
You most likely have experience within HR business partnering/advisory, HR analytics, or management consultancy. On top of this we expect you to:
- Be skilled within developing organisations within talent, leadership, and culture.
- Be skilled within both qualitative and quantitative analysis – including proficient Excel skills.
- Be skilled within project management, facilitation, and presentation – including excellent PowerPoint skills.
- Be able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Be fluent in English.
- Hold a relevant Master’s degree.
Key responsibilities in the position
As an HR Business Advisor, you will be situated in our headquarters in Copenhagen and refer to the Global Chief People Officer. Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Develop people and organisational related analytics and identify relevant interventions.
- Ensure implementation of Netcompany standards in specific locations.
- Drive the talent, leadership, and culture agenda in specific locations.
- Provide insights into key people topics such as attraction, development, and retention.
- Facilitate discussions with stakeholders aimed at improving our ability to attract, develop and retain our employees.
- Manage and track initiatives and progress within attraction, development, and retention.
- Sparring with Local HR Leads and business leaders.
- Drive general HR related initiatives and projects.
It is expected that you are able to independently drive the above-mentioned responsibilities, even though many will be carried out in collaboration with HR colleagues and business leaders.
Please note that this position also includes travel to other Netcompany location when conditions allow. This is often day-to-day travel or travel with one overnight stay. Approximately 1-2 monthly travels must be expected.
Netcompany was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Copenhagen. Today we are an international company with more than 7000 employees in 17 countries. We are a pure IT service provider of innovative, socially, and business-critical solutions that accelerate customers' digital transformation through the development, maintenance and operation of digital platforms, core systems and user interfaces. We provide end-to-end IT services, from analysis and consulting to implementation and operation, to a broad customer base consisting of large and medium-sized companies from various industries in the private and public sectors. Over the years, we have stuck to our core values and have never compromised on the qualities on which our business was founded.
Do you want to be part of our team?
You are always welcome to contact Senior HR Business Advisor, Peter Brændemose Dahlberg (PETB@netcompany.com) if you have questions about the position. The position will be filled as soon as possible, and interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. We look forward to receiving your application, consisting of a written application and CV.
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all. #LI-SA2