Netcompany has gone from being a small start-up in 2000 to becoming a frontrunner in the Northern Europe’s IT industry. We’re 3000 skilled IT consultants and developers located in offices in Warsaw, Poland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the United Kingdom and Vietnam.
We are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. At Netcompany we rely on one another and we develop quickly. We are team players. We change societies by creating life-changing IT solutions for variety of customers – from small private companies to large projects in the public sector. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
With the rapid growth of the business, we are looking for an ambitious colleague to join the HR Team.
- Responsibility for areas such as employment contracts, onboarding, offboarding, databases management
- Administration of HR-related processes
- Conducting personnel analysis, estimations; providing reports and statistics
- Cooperation with external payroll vendor
- Cooperation with the international Global HR Administration team
- Responding to incoming queries and managing assigned cases
- Providing additional administrative support where needed
- Annual salary review and promotions processes
We look for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- MA degree (preferably in HR, administration, economics or finance)
- Fluent English (both spoken and written)
- Min. 2 years of personnel administration experience (preferably from international, large organizations)
- Very good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of labour law
- Very good command of MS Office (with a strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Personal integrity when handling confidential and sensitive information.
Terms of Employment & Benefits:
- 3 months trial period + 12 months fixed term contract, with a possible extension
- Exciting challenges in a dynamic and international environment
- Medical healthcare package
- Multisport card
- Free lunch at the office
- Drinks, fruit and snacks at the office
- Flat structure, individual approach and flexibility
- After Dark - team and company events and activities
- Free English and Danish lessons in NC office
Do you have any questions?
You are always welcome to contact Netcompany at firstname.lastname@example.org