Netcompany has gone from being a small start-up in 2000 to becoming a frontrunner in the Northern Europe’s IT industry. We’re 3000 skilled IT consultants and developers located in offices in Poland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the United Kingdom and Vietnam. We are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. At Netcompany we rely on one another and we develop quickly. We are team players. We change societies by creating life-changing IT solutions for a variety of customers – from small private companies to large projects in the public sector. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
As new projects are coming up, we need more ambitious colleagues to join us in this adventure. Now, we are looking for an experienced Guidewire Developer to join our international team.
As a Guidewire Developer you will:
- Configure and/or integrate Guidewire PolicyCenter or BillingCenter according to customer requirements
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using the best practices and design patterns
- Conduct unit and manual testing and deliver high quality solutions
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs and devise solutions to troubleshoot and address issues
- Analyse, understand business and technical requirements
- Work in an international environment with experienced and skilled colleagues in Warsaw and Europe
- Plan and organize your own work and accurately report issues and progress in a timely manner
- Identify areas for own personal development
- Graduate (Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree) of Computer Science or other related numerate discipline
- Deep knowledge of either PolicyCenter, BillingCenter or Integration
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and data modelling
- Familiar with various design, architectural patterns and modern system development
- Good English skills, both spoken and written
- Open towards and able to quickly learn new technologies
As a person you are:
Independent and self-driven, you are ready to take responsibility from day one. You’re also a great team player, ready to go an extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
We have fun together!
There is no place in the IT industry more committed to establishing a strong, tightly knit, and social community than us. Despite our size, we maintain a flat hierarchy throughout the company. Everyone talks with everyone. During the day, we work focused for our customers, but outside office hours we enjoy social events and activities.
Benefits we offer:
- Exciting challenges in a dynamic and international environment
- Employment contract
- Medical healthcare package and life insurance
- Internal and external training and certification
- Multisport card
- Free lunch at the office
- Drinks, fruit and snacks at the office
- Flat structure, individual approach and flexibility
- After Dark - team and company events and activities
- Free English and Danish lessons in our NC office
- Attractive and easy to reach location - 50 meters from Metro Wilanowska
Do you still have questions?
You are always welcome to contact Netcompany at email@example.com