Guidewire Core - Senior Consultant
Do you want to take your career to the next level and be part of one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies?
Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies. Besides our office in Vietnam we have offices in Denmark, Norway, UK, Poland and Netherland. Globally Netcompany employs more than 3000 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers.
For a large Scandinavian based insurance project, we are looking for Guidewire Core candidates, to join our strong Vietnam based delivery unit. You will be a part of forming how Netcompany delivers Guidewire technology now and in the future.
We are looking for a Guidewire developer with at least 2 years of experience in the insurance domain, with:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within a relevant IT specialization
- Good English communication skills (spoken and written)
- At least 2 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Large scale system delivery experience, preferably for policy administration and/or billing Systems
- Experience with Guidewire, Duck Creek, Majesco or similar package required
- Experience estimating and planning large scale system implementations
- A strong Java and Gosu background
In addition, you should have the following skillsets:
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Strong software development methodology understanding, and have assisted in the design, development, testing of a technology integration project
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Ability to mentor and manage junior staff
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Guidewire Integration or Configuration certification
- Guidewire certification in vers. 9
- Experience delivering via an Agile/Scrum methodology
In Netcompany we focus on improving your skills while you work on different projects. Our career development program and model are essential to make sure that all our Developers keep improving continuously. Once you start working for Netcompany you are automatically enrolled in our Netcompany Academy and mentoring program, where we focus on different areas ranging from developing technical skills to more personal skills.
In summary there are several reasons why you would love to work for Netcompany in Vietnam:
- Clear Academy system and mentoring program to help you develop your career within Netcompany
- Performance appraisal twice a year to guarantee constructive feedback
- Professional Scandinavian working environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas along with being supportive, fun and flexible
- Advanced technical solutions, agile culture and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Attractive salary that is adjusted annually based on your performance along with an annual performance bonus
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and your family.
- Annual company trip
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
- Working with a variety of clients and colleagues all over the world
- Social and sports activities hosted by Netcompany After Dark (Friday bar, go-kart, BBQ, escape room, football, badminton, table tennis etc.)
Sounds like something for you?
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team (email@example.com) who will be able to help with any questions you may have.
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.