Graduate Infrastructure Consultant
Netcompany is one of the UK’s and Northern Europe’s most successful IT consultancies and you could be part of that incredible success. We operate across 6 countries which include the UK, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Holland and Vietnam, with over 2500 skilled IT Consultants and Developers. We deliver large, complex and innovative projects to clients in the public and private sector.
To support our continued and exciting growth we are looking for Infrastructure Consultants who can work across a number of projects supporting our clients in their digital transformation activities.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn a wide range of technologies across the main infrastructure disciplines
- Join a team of highly motivated and experienced colleagues who thrive in delivering the next generation of technology to our clients
- Build active partnerships with our clients to provide the independent, trusted advice and deliveries
- Participate in new opportunities and assist in delivering solution proposals across multiple clients
- Develop your career through our Academy and mentoring programmes to ensure you grow with us.
- Become certified in various technological solutions
- Have fun! Participating in our social After Dark clubs with monthly events.
To be selected to take on the challenges and opportunities within Netcompany we’re looking for people who are passionate about ensuring that we always deliver the best solutions for our clients and have the following background
- Graduate level and/or some experience working within an IT department, providing support and engineering capabilities to end users.
- Client facing, supporting client environments across a wide technology stack
- Design, installation and configuration of core Microsoft technologies
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Office 365 setup and administration
- Windows 10
Examples of Netcompany Projects
- Delivering a transformation of the desktop working environment to a large government department
- Migrating applications from a legacy datacentre environment to the public cloud
- Through the COVID19 lockdown period, transforming companies by allowing their staff to work from any location in a secure manner whilst allowing collaboration and team-working
- Candidates must be willing to do UK based travel for projects.
- Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
- 25 days holidays, as well as public holidays
- Competitive salary
- Well-defined learning and career path
- Professional certifications supported as part of learning and development
- Monthly social events (including after work bars, annual Summer and Christmas parties and sporting events)
- Interest free Season Ticket Loans
- Retail discounts (including Restaurants, Supermarkets, Travel, Leisure and Department Stores & Fashion)
Please be aware that this role may be subject to basic security checks which may include a basic criminal record check.
Netcompany is one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the UK and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across several different sectors.
Netcompany has ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million-pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
Part of a global success
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of a very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway, Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 3000 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size, we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
Graduate of Cyber Security, Computer Networks & Security, Computer Science or similar degree
Netcompany works with some of the most exciting, innovative and recognisable brands in the world. As a company, we focus on helping organisations make better use of technology and we are recognised as being a company that is disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector.
Our reputation is built on providing our clients with absolute certainty that Netcompany will deliver the outcomes specified and that their critical systems are managed to the highest standards.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million-pound projects, offering fantastic challenging opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation. If you are not successful in this opportunity, we will keep your CV on our database for review against future opportunities.