DevOps Cloud Engineer
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the UK and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across several different sectors.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million-pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career
Netcompany are looking for a DevOps/Cloud Engineer with AWS and/or Azure expertise to assist in the setting up of an AWS account management infrastructure. There may also be requirements to assist and advise on the infrastructure relating to Cost Optimisation and Security Monitoring.
- Assist in reviewing the current architecture including constraints, dependencies, security and operational requirements on AWS Services. Provide feedback on implementation recommendations by the development, infrastructure and security teams as required.
- Assist with determining operational requirements of account creation and the management platform including; reviewing current operations (tools, people, processes) and identification of desired future operational state.
- Developing sample Architecture blueprints for the proposed architecture of AWS services.
- Assisting with the provisioning of applications and infrastructure involved in the creation and management of AWS accounts using automation best practices.
- Assisting with preparations prior to, and during, any required IT health Checks
- Assisting with preparations prior to, and during, any Technical Design Authority approvals.
- ELB & ASG’s (Load Balancing and Auto Scaling)
- AWS Networking
- Server configuration (Linux)
- Containerisation – Docker/Kubernetes
- CI/CD – Jenkins, AWS Native (CodeBuild, CodePipeline).
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 3000 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
Please be aware, that this role may be subject to basic security checks which may include a basic criminal records check.
An applicant will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.